|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Sumo 25mm RDA by Bruce Pro Innovations presents a well-balanced rebuildable system deploying a performance-oriented two-post, dual terminal design along with the integration of dual side airflow along with multi-directional intake top cap. Beautifully crafted within a 25mm diameter chassis, the Sumo RDA implements minimalistic lines consisting of precise engravings along the sleeve for a polished finish. The build deck deploys a user-friendly two-post, dual terminal design, with 2.5mm diameter terminal per post to accommodate a wide range of coil configurations. Coil leads are placed within the terminal openings, side-secured for user-friendly configuration while the positive post is gold-plated that increases consistent connection. Inside the chamber, the added mushroom-shaped center post, measuring 6mm by 3mm, is used for juice splitting that evenly distributes e-liquids to both sides of the coils during the dripping process. The central airflow channels enters the structure through a uniquely design dual airslots on each side of the sleeve, delivering a direct-to-coil effect and working in synergy with the multi-directional intake top cap. Uniquely built for performance with a plethora of ergonomic functionalities, the Sumo RDA by Bruce Pro Innovations is a truly dynamic rebuildable dripping atomizer.
- Designed by Bruce USA
- 25mm Diameter
- Deep Juice Well
- Premium Stainless Steel Construction
- Spacious Build Deck
- Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design
- 2.5mm Terminal Post Openings
- Side Secured via Slotted Screws
- Gold-Plated Positive Post
- PEEK Insulator
- Internal Juice-Splitting Post
- Dual Adjustable Side Airslots
- Multi-Directional Top Airflow Intake
- Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- Copper Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Sumo RDA
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
Rebuildable atomizer: The user of this atomizer must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil. Installation is required. Wick, wire and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
Due to the nature of this product there is no warranty. This product is for experienced users and requires technical knowledge in order to properly use it.
Nimbus 9 will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.